Friday, October 19, 2007

The suckout king

The title actually refers to myself. King may be a bit extreme, but it does seem like i've been sucking out quite a bit lately. Its really only been happening in sng's, and they haven't been huge suckouts, but i swear my K 10 has taken down AJ all in pre flop a lot it seems. All this sucking out generally leads to winning...which it has (thankfully). My multi table game has gone to the shits these past few weeks, which is kind of a let down. Once again, played about 8 of them lastnight, and had 1 minimum cash, and another small cash in a horse tourny...that's it. I just don't think the cards are falling my way. I wish i could take at least some of the luck from the sng's, and use it up in my mt game, but oh well, i'm sure things will turn around soon...i hope.

So i've been playing strictly NL hold em cash games the past few days, and have done pretty well. There is one specific player (i wrote about him last blog) "FOURPOS" who has made it especially profitable. I'm telling you, if you ever see this donkey (he usually plays late at night, like 2 or 3am, and he plays .50-1nl hold em), you NEED to sit with him. I've seen a lot of donkeys in my time, but this dude may take the cake. I think he has 2 buttons on his computer, min bet, and call...thats it!!! No fold button, no raise button...nothing, just min bet, and call. Lastnight was pretty interesting. I told myself at 330, i was gonna quit, i was stuck about 20 bucks at this time, and right when i already clicked "sit out next hand", i won a $210 pot!!! My very last hand of then night! Had top 2 on the turn, and got 2 DONKEYS to put all their money in on a straight draw, and a flush draw....somehow the river blanked, and i took down the monster, then pulled the good ol hit n run lol. I felt bad doing it, but hey, it was now 331...nice timing!

PCA is going ok, i've got 3 step 2 tickets, and 1 step 3...haven't really invested much money at all either...mainly pokerstar points. I think tomorrow i'll play the step 3 and roll the dice...go me!!

Murph

ps watching the step 6 of the pca right now...intervention just busted in 6th....so close, yet, so far! Havad Khan is the short stack with 4 left...what a bubble this is!!

pps He just busted!!! lol literally as i was typing that last sentence! Man that kid is annoying. BBBBBUUUUULLLLDDDDOOOOZZZZEEEERRRRR lol

No comments: