Sunday, October 7, 2007

Card dead???

This may have been a first. So i decided to play a bigger tourny then i usually do and entered the $26, 17k fulltilt event. Listen to these steller statistics. I played 74 hands, saw 7 flops, and NEVER WON A POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single F ing pot!!!! is that even possible?? I literally sat there for an hour and a half, and just mucked, it was the lamest tournament i've ever played in. The best hand i saw was pockets 6's...that was my only pair, and i NEVER GOT 2 face cards!!!! No i don't mean a pair of face cards, i mean 2 face cards!!!! Not even a QJ off or anything....NOTHING!!! Need less to say i didnt quite make the money...so gay.

Also took a shot at a $20 horse event on fulltilt. Only 50 ppl signed up, so only top 6 got paid, i ended up busting in like 15th...oh well.

On the brighter side of things, played 2 sngs today, won a $10 and came 3rd in a $20. Once again, just like yesterday, my QJ with a nice q82 flop ran into a guy who limped with AA...this time they put a 2nd queen up though and he busted. I then proceeded to lecture him on limping with AA...i'm pretty sure if that guy knew where i lived, he would come hunt me down...hey, i was just stating the obvious....he then hung around to rip me saying how bad i was for the rest of the tourny...except i won it HAHAHA That had to be a little more salt in the wounds for that guy!!

Lastly, came in 17th in a Omaha8 rebuy...350 entries, so i was very pleased with how that played out....was crippled early when someone hit a smooth one outer on me on the river, when we were all in, to pretty much send me to the rail, but again, my short stack ninja play enabled me to fight back.

Still playing a $5 horse tourny on fulltilt and a omaha8 cash game, but i'm quitting soon. I'll let you know if anything comes of those games.

Murph

No comments: