Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Here goes nothing

This is a blog for the everyday, run of the mill, low limit poker player. I've been playing online poker for about 3 years now and even though i have reached the point where i think it's safe to say i will never have to reload again, Johnnybax I am not. I can usually be found grinding it out playing 10-20 dollar multi tables and sng's, and various cash games between .25-.50 or .50-1nl hold em games and omaha8 with a decent amount of success. I started out reading some online players blogs about a month ago (Rex55 and Belowabove) and, and that's where this idea came from. There are hundreds of blogs from every online pro out there, and though it's cool to read about people playing for those kinds of stakes, most people just can't relate to this...that's where i come in. People can read my blog and relate to the trials and tribulations of the everyday poker player (granted i play quite a bit more then the everyday poker player i'm sure). The title of this blog (i don't know you but i probably hate you) can pretty much sum up how i feel about 99% of the people i run into playing online poker, and for that matter, when i make the 3 hour trip to Atlantic City. I'm sure i am not alone in thinking this. You love the donkey when he 4 bets his middle pair no kicker into your fullhouse, but you also hate him when he makes that same 4 bet with a gutshot into your set, and he hits.

Anyway, in closing i know it may be tough to accumulate a following, but i have confidence that once my name gets out there, it will snowball. I'm just your typical 26 year old guy who one day aspires to be on the travel channel at the final table of the Borgata Open with Matusow on my left and Chan on my right (that may be tough seeing as i think i have permanatley banned myself from the suckout kingdom of the world errrrrrrrrrr The Borgata), but in the mean time am content to slowly....very slowly build my bankroll.

You can follow me under the names:
Pokerstars: lesmurphy7
Fulltilt: lesmurphy77
Bodog: les murphy7

Murph

1 comment:

erin said...

You sound hot. Do I know you?