Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someone turn off my doomswitch

This is going to be quick. I'm officially in the biggest slump of my short poker life. Poker can be very funny like that...when your on a heater, you feel like u are WAY better then you really are, but you have confindence on your side. When u r running like ass, you r constantly expecting the worst. Lost about 300 today, and i've lost close to $700 in 2008 alone!! Basically in every aspect of poker (multi tables, sng's cash games) i'm both running, and playing like shit! I know i've been complaining about running bad lately, but it's now starting to effect my play. I should probably take a few days off, but i'm not sure if i'm going to do that. I've only played 1 hold em cash session in 2008, and it was a winning one, so i think for the next few days, i'm just going to play a couple hold em tables at a time. No sng's, no multi tables, nothing!

Wish me luck in the next few days, becuz i'll take anything i can get!

Murph

ps just won a $30 sng as i was posting this...so i'm only stuck $170 now

No comments: