Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The life of royalty

So i only managed to play about 6 hours of live poker while i was home, and ended up winning about 60 bucks playing 1-2...it was a very frusterating session though as i swear i just can't deal with donkeys. I tried a huge check raise bluff on the river becuz i KNEW this guy was very weak...of course, he pretty much calls instantly saying he has to see it...i just toss my bluff in the muck, and just like i thought, he had top pair, with a 4 kicker om a HEAVY straight and flush board...its been like 4 days, and that hand is still bugging me...i knew he was weak, made my play, and he's so shit in poker, he doesn't even recognize the strength i just represented...F poker! ALTHOUGH, i did hit my 1st ever (i thinkg) live royal flush!! Kind of got paid a bit too. I held the Q10 of hearts...flop came KQJ with kj of hearts....turn...ACE OF HEARTS BABY!!! I had some donkey betting into me too...i was just PRAYING for the board to pair on the river, but it blanked off, and i made a small bet on the river, and casually turned over the royal...gg murph!

So i'm home now, losing some money slowly but surely...ive gone with a TOTALLY new approach this week...i'm just playing A TON of turbo sng's...i wanna see how i fair at them seeing as you can play so many more games per hour then a regular sng...so far, so BAD!!!!! It has been very ugly these past few days!! i've played about 35 or or, and i'm down about 100 bucks...not terrible considering the beats ive been taking...it truely has been GROSS!!!!!!!! Do u know how many times ive had my A8 lose to a shittier ace??? WAY TOO MANY!!!! I hope its just variance becuz another few days like this, and bye bye turbo sng's

Anyway, thats it for now, making thursday and sunday big multi table days, and i may try to play the sunda millions this sunday...may

Murph

No comments: