Thursday, January 24, 2008

10k already??

Ok, no, i didnt go on a sick heater lastnight...the 10k refers to how many cash game hands ive played using poker tracker since i got it....my favorite part?? I've LOST 45 BUCKS WITH THE ACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How gross is that?? Lastnight, i got it all in pre flop AA vs KK, flop comes QJ10....9 onthe river nh sir. I looked back through all the times ive lost with AA and i honestly don't think there was a single time ive misplayed them. I've run into about 5 sets, and gotten it all in with the best o it about 4 more times, and lost them all. I know its just variance, but 10k hands isnt exactly a super small sample size....and i've LOST money with AA...poker is so fun...

So i discovered my new fav tournament lastnight...the $39 sat. to the sunday warmup. I don't really plan on playing in the big one on sundays, i just plan on banking the tournament dollars...played in one lastnihgt...winner!! I really like these, becuz every 6th guy gets the $215. Back in the day, Bodog use to run something similar to this (they still do actually) but these tournamnets cost $5 for $29...so bascially every 6 guy won 1st...i use to CRUSH these on bodog. I feel like my satalite bubble game is far better then most ppls, so i can take advantage o this. So i'm pretty excited about playing these in the future!

Ended up about 100 bucks on the day yesterday...thats including losing that $200 pot with the Aces...i'm gonna have to get into grind mode though for the next week...i need about 800 vpps to maintain gold status, which shouldn't be too hard, but i'll have to grind some 2/4 omaha8 (which i won $90 lastnight) to accumulate vpp's quicker then playing .50-1 nlhe.

I actually have a plan for my fpps which i may tell you all about next post...until then

Murph

No comments: