Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jan. review

So lastnight i won my 1st $50 sng...and today, i decieded to win my 2nd one!!!! Lastnight there were 3 of us left, and i busted the last 2 guys in 1 shot...my Q9 suited vs AK and QQ...gg me lol...they each had under 2000 chips, and i had like 9000, so its not as bad as it seems. I FINALLY cashed in an EPT satalite...didnt quite get the $700 ticket to the big saturday tourny, but i came in 7th and won $109 for my 7th place finish when the top 4 got it. Ive played a bunch of these, and it feels nice to actually win something, although, that ticket would've been much sweeter! San Remo, i'm coming!! Ended up coming in about 100th in the $10 7pm tourny that had over 3000 ppl...i literally didn't see a hand for the last hour and a half, it was SOOOOOO frusterating!!! When i got moved to my table, i had like 60k, when most ppl had under 40k...and BAM...never saw another hand the rest of the way until i was bascially forced to push a weak ace and got called by a bigger ace.....oh well, so goes the battle.

So this month has been a HUGE rollercoaster...when all is said and done, i ended up about $700 bones. From the lowpoint of this month (around the 10th) i'm up close to $1500!!!! I'm feeling very in the zone in both sng's and cash games. The $700 is a bit under the pace i need to keep to make that 10k (need to make about 850), but seeing as i lost A LOT of money on multi tables this month, i'm VERY happy!!! To even get the 10k, i figured i owuld need at least 1 big multi table score, and the fact that i didnt even come close to that, i'm just happy to be not in the red.

Non poker....i saw the worst movie i've ever seen in my life...CLOVERFIELD...if you have good taste in movies at all (like i do)...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SEEING THIS!! If you've already seen it, and liked it, you have just been bumped down in my books. Monsters don't exist...PERIOD!! No matter how believable something may seem, the second a monster comes into the picture...DONE!!! I really would like to hear someone explain to me why they thought this was a good movie, becuz i know good movies, and this, was not one of them!

Murph

ps pokerstars...how about flipping my boomswitch on in multi tables in Feb???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what other movie I didn't find believable at all?

Star Wars

...

Cloverfield was a great movie.

Lesmurphy7 said...

With all due respect Strifer, Star Wars (all of them) is a close 2nd behind cloverfield in worst movies of all time category...ppl. need to get out of fantasy land once they reach puberty...