Friday, November 30, 2007

Another day another dollar...or hundreds of them lol

I've been on a roll these past 2 days baby!! Yesterday i won a quick hundred playing a bunch of sng's and today i played 3 sngs and got a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd!! The big money has come from cash games where i won about 300 today!! The cards seem to be hitting me in the face, and it's wierd...i kind of feel bad about it, like it's not my good play that has won me the money, its just me catching cards...not bad, but i dont know....strange...like i'm just getting lucky to hit good cards, which is the most absurd feeling EVER to have...hence the reason it's wierd!! I know there are a few big pots where i left some money on the table and those 2 hands are kind of bugging me, but i can't really explain it ( just calling on the river when u make your flush is such a nitty play....yes there was a paired board, and it was only a 9 high flush, but i KNEW i had him beat)....oh well, i'm well over due for having a nice heater like this, so i'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

Anyway, i'm very pissed at my poker tracker/laptop right now!! So i won a $213 pot when my kings held against ??? and literally seconds afte this hand, my computer froze...so after i restarted it, and fired up my poker tracker again...the hand was gone!!!!!!!! Like i've said earlier, i'm a stats oriented person, and i like being able to look at how i'm doing, how i'm playing certain hands, etc, and not having this monster hand on there sucks!! Not to mention the fact that the $200 pot would take me out of the red in my .50-1 limit lol Oh well, i know it happened, and my pokerstars bankroll definaetly know ti happened, and that's all that really matters! lol

Ok, i'm gonna take a quick nap before work, but it was suggested to me by one of my readers errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my one reader lol....that i need to do something to spice up the blog, like a top 10 list of some kind, so next blog, i will have something new for you...until then may all your cards be live and your pots be monsters LOL

Murph

No comments: