Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Multi tables blow!

Played 965 multi tables tonight, and cashed in 2...and 1 really doesn't count since it was a horse tourny (which i ended up taking 10th out of like 300). Had my KK cracked twice to bust me in 2 of them...all in pre flop KKvs1010 and KK vs 77. Busted out of another when my AA lost to KQ all in pre flop, and busted near the cash in the $5 rebuy when my AK was no .match for A7 (he raised on the button...i pushed all in from the sb....and this guy called like he had 2 jokers....nope...A7). Anyway, they are becoming increasingly frusterating, and a final table SOMEWHERE would be nice!! I've got another big night planned tomorrow, so we'll see what i can pull out...

Cash games i'm on a major heater lately!! made a SICK overbet when this guy raised pre flop...i called with 66, flop came 245...he checked, i bet 8, he called....turn was a K, he checked, so i checked...river was the 3...he checked...so i bet 40 into the $20 pot...he insta calls with his A...tyty!! He actually had AA and he could not have played them any worse!!! Although, later i did lose my KQ of diamonds to A4 of diamonds for a cool $230 pot....so sick!

I'm not really feeling inspired right now, so that top 10 list is not happening tonight...i will be giving my year end report any day now since its been about a year exactly since i opened my pokerstars account. I have all but stopped playing at bodog and rarely play at fulltilt (i played a cash game on fulltilt the other day...in 45 hands...i ran my kk into aa TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so i couldn't be running any worse on fulltilt...so F it...i'm bascially sticking with stars for now!

My goal is to get the bankroll over 10k...which in all honesty i think i could by the end of the winter, however, i've decided to start withdrawing like $200 each month and use this to help pay back my student loans....i really don't want to cut into the bankroll...but i would feel so much better knowing my poker winnings are going to a good cause, other then just sitting online. I'm a tad worried about the cashout curse since i've never made one on stars, but i've made them on multiple other sites with no effect...so i'm not too worried...plus, its 200 bucks...its not like i'm taking out thousands.

Ok, that's it for now...

Murph

No comments: