Friday, February 29, 2008

Feb. Review

This month almost mirrored last month. The first week and a half or so, i was stuck about 500 or 600 bucks...then managed to turn it around in a big way, and when all was said and done, i ended up around $500 bucks on stars, and about $100 on fulltilt (i had $80 in rakeback...so it was pretty much a break even month, but i netted $100 or so). The funny thing is, the last 2 weeks of the month, i played nothing but omaha8 and stud 8 or better. It would have been a much better month, but i had an absolutely GROSS day on wednesday, and managed to lose $250. I've never seen so many counterfit cards come on the river to lose me not only the scoop, but even half the pot...it was bad!

Anyway, tomorrow, i'm gonna start playing some tournies again. Probably not as many as i had been playing, but i will start to play them again. I feel like the 2 week break refreashed me quite a bit and i'm itching to get back to making some deep runs. I actually haven't played a sit n go for 2 weeks too, so i'm really looking forward to playing them again, especially since they were a big money maker for me in the past!

Just in case you're keeping track, this was the 2nd big losing month in a row for me in multi tables, and i've still had 2 nice winning months overall(although, i'm not on my 10k pace). I'm really hoping i can turn it around in March and post a huge month!!

Ok, nothing really interesting in this post i know...but grinding cash games is VERY not interesting...oh, and speaking of grinding...i really put in a ton of volume in Feb. I easily maintained my gold status on stars, and managed to somehow make silver on fulltilt...i'm actually going to have to grind fulltilt pretty hard for the next few weeks seeing as i have a $200 bonus in the bank and i have until the 21st to get it all...so that means, bring on the 6 tabling!!

Murph

ps happy unofficial st. patricks day!!

No comments: