Friday, October 3, 2008

3 Things

1) i shot a 75 today...i doulbe bogeyed the 2nd hole...played even par the rest of the front for a 38...and went bogey bogey on 10 and 11 and played 1 under on 12-18 for a 37 on the back...my game right now feels so good its sick!! The worst part is that the double bogey was a joke, i literally topped my tee ball into the drink with my 2 iron on a 340 yard hole...oh well, it was still a GREAT round!!


2)I won my biggest pot ever today...at least i think it is...$511 bones!! It was just your classic set up hand AA vs KK vs QQ....i held QQ though baby!!! MUHAHAHAHA i raised utg...got repopped...button cold called (if he 4 bets, i fold and he wins the pot....so, slow playing AA isn't always a good thing buddy!!) so i called, and the guy who 3 bet me called...flop comes Q84...i played it to PERFECTION and got both donkeys to put their entire stack in...and it was at a deep stack table, so me and the other dude were sitting there with $200 each...ty for your monies guys!!


3) i really want to goto AC...i miss being a 3 hour drive from the Taj...sigh...


Murph

No comments: