Sunday, September 28, 2008

I can't win at the pokers

The title pretty much says it all....i literally can't even book a winning session anymore. I'm so disgusted with poker lately that i'm ready to unistall it from my computer. I almost had a winning session yesterday but about 10 minutes b4 i quit, i held 22...middle position raises and i call..flop comes A82..jackpot baby....he bets pot...i raise...he re raises...i push, he calls and turns over pocket aces...just another set over set...bye bye $280!! I've actually failed to mention the main reason for this downswing...i just withdrew about half of my bankroll!!! The dreaded cashout curse strikes again i guess..not that i believe in this crap, but it makes you wonder...


I think i'm going to start Oct back at 50nl (this makes me sick)...i don't think i'm playing bad, but i may spend a week or so back at 50nl to get my S together.


Had a small losing week sports gambling. Illinois came through for me yesterday (even though they lost) and Tampa Bay saved the day from being a gross day, but nothing too bad. I'm kind of bitter i went with a parlay instead of just betting on teams straight up becuz i had the chargers -8 and the skins + 11.5 and they both won, but of course, they were on the parlay with the under in the Jax/Hou game...oh well, so goes the battle.


Ok, thats it for now...month review is coming, and it is UGGGGGG LLLLYYYYYYY


Murph

No comments: