Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AMAZING DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ill start by saying i dont know what the hell is up with my paragraphs when i post my blogs. When im typing them up, they look good, then i look at the final product, and it looks like one GIANT paragrah, and is hard to read...so sorry...i'll try to figure out what the hell is wrong.


I'll start with a rant...decieded to stay up late lastnight and grind...stuck 2 hunge....weeeee...my God poker is really starting to annoy me....the thing is, i'm not playing bad poker...i have gone on mini tilt a few times this month due to some gross beats, but the mini tilt has MAYBE cost me $50-60 tops. Anyway, I played about 1k hands just now and won over $200, so i hope its turning around. Of course though, i ran KK into AA all in pre flop...and OF COURSE, it is agaisnt this smae MOTH$%FUC%*#$ that this has hapenned to 3 times in the past 10 days...i mean r u serious??????????? When he re raised me AGAIN today, i started laughing to myself thinking there is no way he has AA AGAIN when i'm holding the Kings...Wrong!! Ah well, so goes poker...dropped of 8 resumes yesterday, so hopefully i land a real job this or next week!!


Onto the amazing part of the day...decieded to go golfing today...but hadnt played in 2 weeks, so i wasnt expecting much...and i went to a course i have never played and decieded to play the middle tees because they were still 6600yards and the tips were 6900....and ended up slapping an even par 72 on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is my best round ever for 18 holes. I think the craziest thing (next to the fact that i hadnt played in 2 weeks) was that b4 the round, i got a bucket of balls to work out the rust...and hit the ball like ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!!!!!! I was literally shanking my long irons...it was GROSS!!!! On to the round. I ended up dropping a 15 footer on #1 for birdie...then stuck my approach on #3 to 5 feet, and birdied there to start out 2 under after 3!!! Ended up making a bogey on #5 and pared 789 to shoot a 1 under going out. I've shot a 1 under on 9 before, but only once. So needless to say i was on cloud 9. #10 was a short par 3 and i stuck that to 10 feet but missed the putt. Missed another 10 foot birdie on 12, and pared 13,14, and 15. So i get to the 16th tee and i realize i have a GREAT shot at keeping this round under par...possibly even under 70 if i could've sunk one of the short putts i missed...16 was a 488 par 5...i stripe my drive down the middle and have 208 in...i hit my 5 iron to 5 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my defense, this was a BRUTAL 5 footer with almost 2 feet of break and of course, i miss the eagle putt, but tap in for birdie, and now i'm 2 under with 2 holes to play. 17 was only 368 with water all down the right. Now usually i would play my 2 iron, and have a short iron in, but i had literally hit every drive down the middle, or a tad left, so i didn't think the water would be in play if i hit the bigdog. The plan was to hit driver, and have a little sand wedge in...that was the plan...i came out of the drive, and drop it in the center of the drink....F$%& ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, regroup...i still have a wedge in, let me walk out of here with a bogey at worst, and still be 1 under on the 18th tee...a monster chunk later, a bad chip and 2 putts and hello double bogey!!!! So now i'm even for the day on #18...a 173 par 3...so i grab my 7 iron, tell myself stick it on, 2 putt this and walk away with an even par round....CHOKE...i hit a monster pull hook and miss the green 25 yards to the left...now i'm just sick...goodbye even par ....BUT somehow, the golf Gods were smiling down on me, and i pulled off probably a 1 in 25 up and down and saved par to shot the 72...my chip actually stopped about a foot from the hole, from where i was standing i really though it was going in...oh well...72 for my best round ever...gg me!!!


Sorry for the LONG post, but like i said, between winning over 2 hunge and shooting a career low in golf...like ice cube said, today was a good day

Murph

ps Donald Braswell all the way!!!! HA!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was that a ZERO even par? Could you go a little more in depth into that round when you get time...i just felt like i needed to hear more about it.