Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year in review

Ok, so i know this is the one you've all been waiting for, so here it goes...

I'll start with fulltilt....i hate you!! nah, not really, but i've bascially stopped playing there for the time being. I deposited $400 probably around may and curretnly have about $1000 in there. But seeing as i got a $400 bonus, plus some rakeback...i really played breakeven poker, but ended up up about $600. My year end ROI for multi tables there was a disappointing -12%...not disgusting, but it was at least positive most of the year. I still play the occasional tourny there, so we'll see what they have in store for me for 2008.

Bodog...i hate you lol...again, i don't, but like fulltilt, i've bascially stopped playing there too, however bodog was really good to for a while! I deposited $100 bucks in there around mid 2005...i currently have like 900 in there (i was on a $800 downswing when i pretty much quit bodog). The good thing about bodog is that i withdrew $900 to buy a laptop in august...so no matter how bodgo treats me from here on in, i only deposited $100 bucks in there, and now have a decent laptop! That being said, i'm sure i'll get back to playing there, becuz i did really like the bodog mt's...that is where the bulk of my money was won ( and the bulk of it was lost playing cash games there)

Absolute poker...i don't even know you, and i hate your guts! HAHAHAHAHA

Pokerstars...my new home...well, i deposited $400 about exactly a year ago, and today my bankroll sits just over 6k! I actually have made 1 withdraw and 2 money transfers worth about $350, so that 6k is almost all white meat. I can break down the 6k a little bit. For the year, i won $2287(that's profit) in multi tables with a ROI of 43%. Kind of went on a downswing in december or it would've been higher, but hey, i'm happy. Sng's, which i really didn't even play until around June i won $1925 for 2007. This is what i'm most excited about! I really feel like sng's are going to be a MASSIVE bankroll builder for 2008! The rest (just under 2k) came from cash games...mainly nl hold em until very recently.

All in all, it was a good year, and i'm extremely happy looking back on it. If you would've told me in exactly 1 year after droppping 400 in pokerstars i'd have 6k, i would've thought u were insane...apparently not! I had 1 huge score in multi tables which is pretty much where most of the profit came from, but man did it feel good sitting at that final table!! Sng's are just my bread and butter...sometimes they seem tedious and boring, but when it comes down to it, they build my bankroll...i went from playing the dinky $5 sngs in june, to playing $30 sng's today and ready to dabble in some 50's!! (oh baby!!)

And as i sit here sipping on my protein shake that i'm sure my roommate spit in (HAHAHAHA, yes i did see 2 episodes of chapelles show lastnight in case you couldn't tell) i look forward to 2008. i planned on also putting my goals for 2008 in this post, but i have to get ready for work, so i'll post that either tomorrow or tuesday (can u say a 10k year????)

Thanks for all the support and the few railbirds i had...i'm looking forward to gaining more readers and railbirds in the future

Murph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read more!

Kind of... sort of...

Lesmurphy7 said...

thanks man...i appreciate the comments, it lets you know somebody out there is reading this ya know lol....good luck in 2008!