Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update

So, gonna make this quick so i can get back to actually paying attention to the basketball game. Poker has been pretty blah this month. I'm up some money, which is more then i can say for last month, so i guess that's a good thing. I was actually having a really good month to start until the -11 buy in day.


Heading to Chicago tonight until Sunday. Mrs Murph has been planning my B-day for months, and the weekend is finally here. It's a complete surprise, so she won't tell me anything she has planned and it's kind of enraging. I hate surprises, and i like knowing where/what i'm going to be doing everyday when i wake up in the morning. I'm thinking she bought tickets for the 1st round of the NCAA tourny though since she told me to take Friday off work, AND one of the regions is in Chicago, but aside from that, i'm in the dark. I'm hoping for a fun weekend though!


Golf season is pretty much here which is money. The country club opened the course this week, so i think i'm going to try to play Sunday when we get back into town. The weather isn't great (forecast says high 50's), but i've been itching to play for a month now. I hit balls for the 1st time since November on Monday and it's like i hadn't stopped playing. It was amazing how well i hit the ball when i hadn't touched a club for months (didn't do any chipping or putting which i'm sure will take a few weeks to get back). I'm hoping to have a very good year golfing, and plan to play the same 6-7 local tournaments i played last year, plus a few at the country club. I changed my work schedule around for the spring/summer, so i should be able to get out and play 4-5 times a week if i want (probably won't play too much on weekends though), so it'll be like playing 3-4 times a week.


Alright have a good weekend all, hope all of your final 4 teams are still alive after the weekend (i have 3 #1's and a #3) going to the final 4. Run good one time please!!

Murph

No comments: