Thursday, March 3, 2011

[ ] gg February


I probably won't be doing monthly reviews but since this was my worst month of all time, i figured i'd make an exception. The graph pretty much sums up the month. Was stuck 3k 5 days into the month and it was an uphill battle the entire time. I made a pretty nice comeback though, so all things considering, it wasn't that bad. I'm not 100%, but i also think 80k hands is the most i've ever put in for a month. It's wierd, when i'm losing, i always want to play more but when i'm winning, i don't mind putting in short sessions, and only playing 40k hands/month. The way things were going at the end of the month, if Feb was a typical 30/31 day month, i bet i would've finished in the green. It really doesn't matter though since we as poker players shouldn't judge ourselves on a month by month basis (but most of us do). Anyway, so long Feb 2011...you won't be missed.
I have a plan to blog about my top 5 greatest moments of my life at some point. I'm actually not even sure what they are since i haven't really though about it too much, but my next post will be the start of the top 5. Spoiler alert....it was when i got racked on the Jim Rome show. If you don't know what it means to get racked, kindly never come to this blog again...thanks.
Murph

No comments: