Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Review


Ended up being just shy of a 3k month! It's nice to book a decent winning month after a couple of blah months. I'll start with pokerstars. After discovering those double or nothing sngs, i just killed them! I really need to concentrate on playing more of these in november (its hard becuz they really aren't that fun, and its not good for my poker game, but its easy money). Ended up making like $1625 in October on stars pretty much all from sngs.
As for fulltilt, as you can see, my graph is an F ing joke, but at the end of the month, i ended up banking $1275 on fulltilt (half from playing, half from rakeback....about $550 worth). The sad thing I won $250 of the $600 playing heads up cash. I think i'm really going to start mixing in quite a bit of HU in november seeing as i can't win playing fullring anymore.
I've been contemplating mixing in 1 or 2 200nl tables. Not sure if i'm actually gonna do it, but if i see a known fish playing 1/2, i'll def sit in the game. We'll see how that goes..i really don't have much experiance playing 200nl, but i'm confident i can maintain my 100nl winrate there.
Ok, lame post i know, but the football games are starting, so gotta go
Murph

No comments: