Friday, March 6, 2009

The end of an era???

So in case you haven't noticed, it's been a while since i've blogged. I've realized my blog bascially turned into nothing more than an update how how much money i won/lost each month. There was no real content in the past few months. That being said. Feb. was a really good month money wise. Overall, i don't think i played that well, but i absolutely crushed it playing heads up, and play over 60k hands of full ring, so between the HU and rakeback, i had a really solid month.

There is a chance i'm not going to be blogging anymore. I really don't feel like advertising how i'm doing in poker...those of you who know me, will find out anyway. There is still a decent chance i'll keep the blog going though, i'll just have to post a little more often then i had been. I'm going to set up a poll on whether or not i should keep the blog going.

Oh, i'm going to be in Vegas March 19-23rd, so if you see my grinding at the poker tables...do yourself a favor and don't sit at my table..your bank account will thank you LOL.

Murph

1 comment:

Sarah Favot said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEasy bud